Monday, August 4, 2014

Guest Post | Lip Six

Well hello! My name is Laura, and I write the blog Love & Liquor. I'm a huge fan of Stacey, and her blog, so it's an absolute honour to say that I'll be guest posting for her today. I thought I'd do a post that is in keeping with something Stacey would normally do, so what better than a lip six? I've never done a post like this before, not even on my own blog, and I have to say that I don't know how Stacey does it! My lips were pretty sore afterwards, but it's all in the name of beauty my friends!
 
 
Lip Six
 
Top row L-R: Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick in Melted Ruby and MAC Kelly Osbourne Riot House
Middle row L-R: Illamasqua Glamore Nude Lipstick in Tease and Sephora Luster Matte Lip Colour in Nude Pink Luster
Bottom row L-R: Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Lip Colour in Coy and YSL Rouge VoluptĂ© in #1
 
If you're a fan of posts like this, I would highly recommend following Stacey on Bloglovin, she is such a lipstick fiend like me! She also posts the most incredible hauls, but be warned, you will want everything she reviews!
 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Expat Make Up Addict | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig